Person centred healthcare draws on the philosophy of patient empowerment and co-production in engaging patients and members of the public in health and health care. Co-production principles are at the heart of public services in Wales. Coproducing health draws on the philosophy of patient empowerment, and engaging patients and the public in health improvement.
- Shared decision making and decision aids
- Self-management support and health literacy
- Behaviour change with a focus on innovation, implementation and evaluation of interventions.
- Dr Fiona Wood, Medical Sociologist & Reader, Cardiff University
- Dr Natalie Joseph-Williams, Lecturer in Improving Patient Care, Cardiff University
Please visit the 'Research Portfolio' page and select WP5 from the drop-down list.
Please visit the 'Publications' page and select WP5 from the drop-down list.