Community Nursing Research Strategy - Research themes
- Organisational change and service redesign
- Nursing roles
- Skill mix
- Evidence and outcomes
- Education and development
- Long-term care
- Occupational health
- Patient safety
- Patient and user perspectives
We are currently seeking leads for each of the above themes to drive forward research. Please contact Carolyn Wallace if you would like to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Developing a Supportive Care Service for Patients following Percutaneous Cardiac Intervention (PCI). Sue Francombe, Coronary Heart Disease Lead Nurse (Torfaen), Aneurin Bevan Health Board, Angela Knott, Cardiology Specialist Nurse, Aneurin Bevan Health Board.
- Exploring the health concerns of adult male convicted prisoners and improving nursing care in the areas identified. Stephanie Perrett, Public Health Wales.
- Medication monitoring for people with dementia in care homes: a pre-pilot before and after study. Sue Jordan, Swansea University.
From the cricket club house to dominoes and dancing: Wellbeing, ageing Caribbean migrants, and the role and value of community-based sports and leisure activities. Supervisors: Professor Kevin Hylton (Leeds Beckett University) ; Dr Roiyah Saltus (University of South Wales)
MPhil/PhD scholarship open to applications: http://gro.southwales.ac.uk/Studentship/LSE/SportsLeisureWellbeing/
Please send details of your current research studies to email@example.com for posting on these pages.