Call for abstracts - PRIME Annual Meeting 2023
PRIME Centre Wales Annual Meeting, 1st November 2023: Call for Abstracts
Bangor University is delighted to announce that this year’s PRIME Centre Wales Annual Meeting will be hosted at the Ramada Plaza Hotel, in Wrexham.
The meeting will feature plenary presentations, parallel workshops, oral presentations and poster presentations, with a theme of ‘New opportunities in challenging times: adapting our research efforts to the most pressing problems in primary and emergency care in Wales’.
We invite abstracts submissions for ‘elevator pitches’ and posters on the annual meeting theme or on any aspect of primary, unscheduled, and emergency care research.
- The presentations will be in person three minute ‘elevator pitches’. Guidance and tips on elevator pitch presentations is available to view online and download.
- The top three elevator pitch presentations will be presented with prizes on the day.
- Please submit your completed abstract template to Richard.Evans@Bangor.ac.uk
- 300 words maximum for the abstract
- Abstract submission deadline: 15th October 2023
- Peer review criteria
- Guidance and tips on elevator pitch abstracts and presentation
- Abstract template
- Annual meeting programme
Register your free place at the annual meeting here.
To hear about future PRIME Centre Wales events, please sign-up to receive our quarterly e-news bulletin.