Call for abstracts - PRIME Annual Meeting 2022
In-person meeting, Swansea
We are delighted to announce that this year PRIME Centre Wales will be holding our Annual Meeting in-person. The Annual Meeting will be on Tuesday, 18th October and hosted by Swansea University at Taliesin Arts Centre.
The meeting will feature plenary presentations, oral presentations, and poster presentations (also published online) from across the PRIME community following an open call for abstracts.
Call for abstracts
The theme of the annual meeting is Inclusion in Primary, Unscheduled, and Emergency Care Research.
We invite abstracts on any aspect of primary, unscheduled, and emergency care research, with submissions on inclusion particularly encouraged.
Submissions will be peer reviewed and shortlisted abstracts will be invited to present:
- Oral presentation in person
- Posters in person (plus 3-5 minute online audio presentation published on the PRIME Centre Wales website a week before the annual meeting)
- The top oral presentation and poster will be presented with a prize on the day.
- The abstract review criteria is available to view online and download.
- Please submit your completed abstract submission template to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 300 words maximum for the abstract
- Abstract submission deadline extended to: 25th July, 17.00GMT
To hear about future PRIME Centre Wales events, please sign-up to receive our quarterly e-news bulletin.