Call for abstracts - PRIME Annual Meeting
The 2021 PRIME Centre Wales Annual Meeting will be a virtual conference held over one morning: Tuesday, 16th November 2021, 9:00-12:30.
Submission deadline: 12th October 2021 - CLOSED
We invite primary, emergency, and unscheduled care research in any stage of development. In addition, we welcome submissions concerning patient and public involvement in such studies. Abstracts are invited for short oral presentations (10 minutes - 7 minutes presenting, plus 3 minutes questions).
- Abstracts are invited via the online form below before the submission deadline of midnight on 12th October.
- Authors are asked to read the abstract review criteria to inform the writing of their abstract.
- We will be reviewing abstracts and notifying people of the outcomes by end of day, 15th October.
- Successful shortlisted abstracts will be invited to oral presentation at the PRIME pre-event, to be held 2nd November (11-12), where PRIME Centre members will be invited to attend to watch the presentations.
- The PRIME review panel will select the top 3 winning presentations using the review criteria.
- The top 3 winning presentations will then be invited to submit a pre-recorded video of their presentation for screening at the PRIME Annual Meeting, to be held 16th November.
- Presenters will be asked to attend in order to answer questions from the audience, and to receive formal congratulations and their prize.